Marbella and Puerto Banus have a legendary nightlife, with incredible nightclubs like Dreamers and Tibu in Banus and exciting bars with DJs where the party goes on all night. What is becoming increasingly popular are restaurants which serve delicious food in a later to create a party atmosphere until the early hours. These are popular because they are easy! No need to take cabs between a restaurant and the club, a comfortable place to eat, plus a chance to have a boogie. They really do offer something for everyone. So here you can find our pick of the best 5 Restaurants For Live Music in and around Marbella.
Let us know if we forgot your favourite by commenting at the end of the post.
1. La Sala – La Sala Banus, in Nueva Andalucia, was the first restaurant to really get the mix right between good international food, cocktails, reasonably priced drinks and a fantastic party atmosphere in the evening. They have live music or DJs 7 days a week and there’s always something fun to do.
Everyone knows that they are guaranteed a good night out in La Sala and so it’s popular with holiday makers, residents and attracts quite a few famous faces too! Book your table in advance in the summer and at the weekends all year round, as this is a firm favourite.
2. Kah Marbella is a newcomer which has really made its mark this year. It’s “DJ restaurant concept” in a beautifully designed dining room has delighted guests with its French cuisine and DJ sets from midnight until the early hours.
3. For something a little different try OCCO, the new Lebanese restaurant and bar in Nueva Andalucia. Delicious mezze, great cocktails, shisha and entertainment makes this is great place to hang out, enjoy some yummy Lebanese food and soak up the atmosphere.
4. Mosh Fun Kitchen is a bar, restaurant and party concept in one which wants guests to “Eat, Drink, Party, Repeat”. Located in Nueva Andalucia they serve great cocktails, delicious fusion food and epic events. This is a place to party with the cool, beautiful people, but book a table, as it gets really busy.
5. Posidonia Banus is in Puerto Banus, next door to Iceland. Opened this summer, it is a restaurant and event venue which has regular DJ sessions, dance classes, live music and special nights combining great food, cocktails and excellent performers. They have just launched a new dinner show with dancers, singers and entertainment on Saturday evenings and it’s well on its way to establishing itself as a great dinner and party venue.
We hope you find our recommendations useful and will find your perfect place for a night out in Marbella. Please comment below with your favourite spots!
The Marbella Living team love Marbella! Our passion for the amazing lifestyle, places to go, things to do and our years’ of experience in real estate makes us the perfect partner for finding a property in Marbella. Let us help you live the Marbella lifestyle, contact us today.